how often do you wash clothes?

i went from twice a week to once a week in hopes of saving water and time..yeah its not working so gonna have to go back to twice a week...

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• With 5 people in this house I end up with at least a load a day. Sometimes two. And on Monday I do up the sheets, blankets, table cloths, and things like that.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I wash once a week but I might increase to doing it twice a week because when the baby comes we will be washing his stuff seperate and thats gonna add an extra load or so
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I have to do a load every damn day other wise I end up with needing to do 6-7 loads in one day to get rid of it all.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:28 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I do it twice a week , once for linens the other for clothing.
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• now when ever i feel like it. i love my empty nest. when they were younger 2x week. one day hubby saw that i was doing several loads of their clothes Wed after doing some Sun and he made the girls fold their own clothes, counted how many pieces of clothes they ahd in their piles and told them they would be folding their own clothes from now on. Who am i to argue with daddy when he has a great idea 8}
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 9:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I must wash too much! There are 3 of us and I do a load atleast every other day. If I skip then I have to do two and I hate when it piles up...
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I do 2 loads a day. I load of laundry and 1 load of sheets every day and then every other day I do rugs and twice a week I do blankets.
    Anonymous

• I do it about twice a week. Sometimes 3 times depending on how many times I worked that week. My husband does about 2 loads on weekends( at least he's supposed to). If I don't keep up with it , I'd probably end up doing 6 loads per week. My DH is 6'4 so his clothes take up a lot of room in the washer and dryer
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I was a load of laundry everyday otherwise I'm spending a whole day doing laundy instead of just a little bit of time one day. But with 5 people in my house it adds up really quick.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Once a week. I don't have a washing machine so I use the facility next to my unit. It works for myself and DD
    Anonymous