Before you go there!Lol! I'm not saying all of us..Why all the battling between breastfed and bottle fed moms?

I just noticed it's a huge war on here! I have never seen so much of a controversy in my everyday life! Wow! We are all different moms from different places, different lives, feelings, children, and situations. Is it really fair to condemn each other for how we choose to feed our child? Will our fighting really make a difference? I would hate to miss out on a persons thoughts and potentially helpful, great advice in other areas, based on how they feed their child. Could we possibly attempt to embrace the other person's side for a second even if it's not how we live?

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope! I am right and if you don't feed your baby I don't like you! :p
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I agree with you. I don't understand why it bothers other mothers how children are fed. It doesn't directly affect anyone else other than the mom and child. Although, it's just not this site. At work, before I delivered, everyone gave me their opinions. I say do what ever works for you and your baby!
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• LOL I formula feed. Both of my 2 kids
    and ill formula feed the one on the way damn it
    lmao

GET OVER IT! (to the fighters) lololol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 9:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Nathskitten? I'm confused? I feed my baby!lmao!! I try to be creative and use things like those hats with the bottles attached to the top of it with a tube going into the mouth! It can be converted for breast milk too! I'm gonna be rich!!!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I don't care how you feed your baby... I was trying to be funny...guess I failed at it lol.
    If you don't feed your baby... you suck! Meaning feed your baby the best way you can.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• It can be a battle on here because they would never say it to someone face to face.
    Anonymous

• I was just kidding too! This is when the internet sux! we can't see each other's faces!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I think its just every mothers do things differently, and some have different opinions and thinks their ways are always right. but whats right for one mom will be totally different for another. As for bottle feeding and breast feeding, I had to do both with my baby girl and shes just fine.
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I don't care how another mom chooses to feed her child. It doesn't impact my life in the least bit. I don't see the point in arguing about it either. I guess it's just one of those questions that'll never be answered!

Same with circumcision, piercing baby's ears, vaccinating, extended rear facing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, etc.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• **grin** This is nothing new...I've been seeing the same old arguments for more than a decade.

Bottom line? Too many of us think WE are being judged...and too many of us actually care about what strangers think of us.

Abandoning that concern is remarkably freeing. What a stranger thinks of you isn't worth the contents of a latrine bucket, after all.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:03 AM on Oct. 20, 2009