has anyone noticed how catty women on here get? and its only this site i belong to a few soical sites ...

and i never see bashing done by anyone on any of those...so why are ya'll so catty? why not give respect to others that you would want?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Meow baby! Hiss spit, reow!!!!!!lol

Kitty has a nosebleed!lol
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I don't know! But I do know I do reply & try to help & care!! I have a motto its this: Nice Matters!! But I've had plenty of things said to me!! Oh well!! I appreciate the kind replies!! There's no need to be mean!! But I get scolded for many things. But I'm still here for all the good kind people here!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Hmm I try to watch what a say.

But there some ladies on here that are catty as shit..
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 9:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I think its because its the only website that can post things "Anonymously". . . Its always easier to bash and be critical when you hide behind closed doors lol but the best thing is not to take things too seriously. lol you cant please everyone!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• yes..sometimes I want to ask something and i have to do it anm. because of all the catty-ness.... I have ased a few to where it was a simple question but hen i get tons of replies -- no one answering the question , jsut critizing....
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• steff..lmao! are you smoking crack tonight? you are having too much fun!!!! lol
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Negativity breeds negativity. If you want to stay away from it, don't join in. It's not worth it. I have limited time on here anymore and I stick to positive posts and out of cat fights.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• lol, no just sleep deprived. Hmmmm maybe I should have four more kids.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• It's not just this site, it is seriously all parenting sites (at least that I have seen) including the dad sites. I think parenting is just a hot point. In the old days it would be the village elders being busy bodies sticking their noses into everyone else's business. The internet just adds a way for everyone to do it and be anon about it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I agree with you, it's disappointing.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2009