Does anyone have a www.librarything.com account?

I'm looking for moms who love to read! Do you have an acct? If so add me my screen name is dakizae ! Any good books lately? I need a new book. I just finished The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've never heard of it, but I love to read. What is it?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Well, I went and looked at it because it seemed interesting, and I signed up but seriously what is the point to it? I can't figure out what to do with it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• No, but I'm joining now. Thank you! I'm going to sign into my library record and xfer my books now too. I'll add you.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Its a cool website you log all of the books that you read into the system and can share and write recommendations to all of your friends and random strangers. You can also look up people locally. I like how they recommend books based on what you have already read. Thats how I find most of the books that I read.
    Anonymous