What does this say about the president?

While troops die as our president sits on his hands on the decision if he will send them what was asked or not he thinks it of great importance to do a bit of legalizing dope.While Irans crazy leader carries on DOPE is what is on our presidents mind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Sad, the people he has to satisfy to ensure reelection.
    Most presidents would just ignore this issue, maybe leave it to the states.
    Not that one!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Why not answer the question instead of carrying on about the last president? Just what does that have to do with the question?
    Anonymous

• Pssst, raybird1031~ International Relations is the responsibility of the current POTUS.... Your asking us to critique a former President.  who's largely responsible for (by his spending and actions) the loss of Republican control in the House, Senate, and 2008 elections. That pretty much answers the whole, "What does the Iraq war say about Bush" question, don't ya think? Let's move on.  What do ya say?  Ya know~ past Bush to the POLICIES, WORDS, and ACTIONS (even lack thereof) of the CURRENT President Barrack Hussein Obama... mm mm mm.... :o) 

IMO~his LACK of immediate response to Afghanistan is dangerous to our troop.  His policies thus far have been to fullfill a liberal agenda for special interest groups, NOT the American People (ie: Stimulus). He is still essentially voting present when he can to avoid conflict.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• What he did was actually a pretty republican idea, leaving it up to the states. As much as I hate most republican ideas, I liked this :)
    Anonymous

• Is it any wonder WHY Obama is in favor of legalizing marijuana?  LOL

http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1866765_1815174,00.html

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• And I could care less about leglaization of Dope. WIth all the problems and challenges going on in this nation, wow, we can all sleep better knowing the Feds won't bust people for partaking dope in states where it is already legal. Duh.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I know that's in poor taste, and sorry if it offends anyone, but I laughed when he said it.

Yes, that WOULD be in poor taste! But I'm not offended. I just now put you into that "SPECIAL" category reserved for tactless people! Right up there with Obama's tasteless joke about the Special Olympics.....birds of a feather!!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• bullshit, no laws are being changed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• grace, calling the feds off IS honoring state's rights
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Sad to say, this is TYPICAL of liberal thinking ... any liberal program always results in suffering - delaying more troops is doing the same.

And it is VERY typical of leftist / marxist / communist decision-making - if the individual is supposed to sacrifice for the "collective" or the "greater good", then of COURSE the lives of individual soldiers are FAR less important than getting that health care bill passed through Congress.

I am LIVID with anger at the obvious pretense of "evaluating policy" in order to keep his liberal supporters from making an outcry during the time he's trying to pass this health care gov't power-grab. ... I am LIVID with the liberals who CREATE the opposition to sending more troops which would prevent more soldiers from dying. Are they really so self-centered that they want their brand of "peace" at the cost of troops' lives ?!
    Or are they just too stupid to understand that there'ssafety in numbers
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:13 AM on Oct. 20, 2009