How can I get my boyfriend to notice me more when i'm 6 months pregnant and not the charmer I used to be?

michellefreder

Asked by michellefreder at 12:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• Perhaps you just need to set the record straight: you're the one doing all the work of creating a brand new baby and his job is to provide much more pampering and attention, without you having to request it? ;-)
    Make sure you are well rested and that you pamper your own self. That way, when you're together you're not going crazy from exhaustion and are already in a wonderful, cared-for mood. ;-)
    Remember that everybody else gets their cues about how to treat you based on how you treat yourself. So treat yourself WELL!

Blessings and much love to both you and your baby and to your boyfriend,

Angela.
    AngelaChenShui

Answer by AngelaChenShui at 12:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• It may be the fact he is afraid to be intimate while you are pregnant. A lot of men are I was lucky my husban was all over me up until I delivered and I had gained almost 50 pounds!! talk to him find out what the probalem is. You are bringing a life in to the world together you need to talk.
    momto1727

Answer by momto1727 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• First try to feel sexy to yourself first, yeah your belly might be bigger, but you're a wonderful beautiful mommy! Try getting yourself some sexy lingerie (make sure it's noticeble Red is always an eye catcher) but make sure you feel comfortable. Then make sure you feel sexy inside and out, and then aproach him in a way he's never had you. If you have little ones already wait until they're asleep and be more risky...sneak a quicky on the couch (if he's watching tv), which in my opinion if he doesn't notice how cute and sexy you are then shut the tv off and role play with him.
    emly40

Answer by emly40 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Oh yea, you can also try if he is sittin on the couch, shut the tv off, start playing with his privates, and start giving a bj.....but don't let him have all the fun, make sure he plays back. I don't know...as horrible as it sounds I know while i'm prego i can't take much, but it does turn a guy on when you tell them I want you to play with me roughly?? Don't know if that'll help?
    emly40

Answer by emly40 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2008