This is my 3rd pregnancy

? I want too know how or if your 3rd pregnancy was for you i have a
1 year old and a 7 year old im 35 weeks now so how about it lets share this one is making me CRAZY

cassie_locke

Asked by cassie_locke at 10:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My 3rd was TOTALLY unexpected since I had a tubaligation. However, we don't believe in abortion or adopting any of our children out since we are taking care of some already (why would I want to go through the labor to give our youngest away when he has older siblings still at home?) The pregnancy was decent, though I was more moody than the first two, and hubby and I got in big enough fights that we almost split up twice...but hey this one is like that too :) and we still love each other. Other than that, baby is now 2 going to be a big brother next month and is the biggest bully in the house, but still an angel when he behaves.
    mammacjjc85

Answer by mammacjjc85 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• my third preg was so different from the other 2 b4 and to this one now lol im 21 weeks preg now .
    my 3rd tho was quite smooth running lol however i was huge by the end and had alot of morning sickness but apart from that it was a good experience but this one my 4th is defo my worst nightmare i can honestly say i will never have any more after carringh like this i am in pain all the time even tho baby is fine i cant walk far without feeling faint i cant sleep i have carpal tunnel syndrom in both hands and enemia inboth feet its all happing to me at the moment but if the baby is fine im just going to have to get on with it , its hard tho with me having other kids too xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 8:41 AM on Oct. 20, 2009