eye teeth question

Okay I need to know when do eye teeth come in,my daughter just turned 12 and she has all her molars and one thats just about done coming in? I went to the dentist awhile back ago and he had to pull her eye teeth out,he said this was to make room for the new ones the that will come in..Generally when should her adult eye teeth be in?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Are you sure she has them? Have you had a xray of her mouth done? They can tell if they are there. I know I am missing my 2 eye teeth, and caused HUGE problems with the placement of my teeth(they all moved forward to fill the space) My niece is just like me but she is missinga bunch of her adult teeth..BUT I told my SIL to watch her and they have been taking care of it now and not waiting till she is older(like I was)
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 5:55 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• what is an eye tooth?
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Everyone has eye teeth. The eye teeth are also called caninies. They are the pointy teeth. My son's were pulled and it took almost a year to get the adult eyeteeth n. It is normal when they are pulled. If the dentist isn't worried, then I wouldn't worry about it either.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2009