Can I just press the 3D button on the ultrasound machine when the doc isn't looking?

Rather than pay to have it done somewhere, I have an ultrasound tomorrow and the machine has a 3-D button

What's the worst that could happen?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 11:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i've seen some of those 3D ultrasound pictures and they really weren't very impressive. i don't think they're worth the trouble. but, if you are an adrenaline junky, wth, go for it
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• When I got mine done at the doctor's office, it was a button but it was also a different wand.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• You could get charged. you're not supposed to be touching the equipment. Do you think it's going to go unnoticed when the pictures print out? It won't.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Of course I know he'll notice. The different wand thing would be a problem. Really? Sued for touching the medical equipment? Boo on that.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• It is a different device. Won't work until it's correctly set by the attending worker.

Nice try though.......

Anonymous

• Don't you feel like its wrong? Its the same as stealing
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Good Grief People... she is making a joke. Stealing? OK...Rolls Eyes!

May I suggest taking the sticks out of your butts before answering any more posts?
    Anonymous

• um yeah diff test but dont think we havent all thought about it...hell I got a free one from nurse because I told her that was first time my baby was facing forward, and she just did it really fast and printed it out for me. BUT as a pp said, they are kind creepy but also you really can tell on mine that baby looked just like his dad...he was pouting lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:18 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• LMFAO!!!! Never thought of it! Just do it and see what happend! the worst thing is that it dosnt work lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:13 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Oh it's not stealing, they have the machine just sitting there all day :)

I always found the images creepy so i'd never pay for one. I'm just making light of life. One of many fleeting thoughts in my head.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:39 AM on Oct. 20, 2009