Help! I have a question about tickling

My name is Susan, my 6 year old son likes to be tickled at bedtime. I also enjoy this because I love to hear him laugh. Recently he asked me to tickle him with an old pair of satin opera gloves that I wore in a wedding. I don't mind doing this if it makes him happy. I don't see any ramifications. I don't want to dissapoint him.
Ladies do you have any suggestions?

sae226

Asked by sae226 at 11:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I dont see anything wrong with it. He peobly just likes the feel of them. Tickle away
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:37 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• HUH? This is a strange question. What kind of suggestions are you looking for? If it is just tickling and he likes the gloves, what is the problem? It is just tickling right?
    Anonymous

• seriously?
    ok, well... if you're just tickling, i'm with PP, they probably feel good. whats wrong with this request?
    there is nothing inappropriate about it- not unless you make it that way (not an accusation).
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Your son probably likes the feeling of the silky gloves. I really don't think it is a weird request, as long as he isn't asking for anything else, you are fine.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 20, 2009