Girl or Boy?

Hey everyone, i had an ultrasound and the doctor said she's a girl .. im excited to be having a girl but i still have doubt ... I had such a strong feeling she was a boy .. can everyone go to my profile and click on the album titled New Baby and let me know what you think? Girl or Boy?

USAFWifeMS

Asked by USAFWifeMS at 11:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• in the pic it's hard to tell.... But it could be a little boy. i know at first they said my son was a girl 9he had his legs together), but once he spread his legs they knew he was a boy LOL
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• i think boy...but thats my opinion...i knew both my boys were boys before my ultrasound....so you might be right
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I think girl..
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:57 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• how many weeks are you? i wouldnt trust it until a 20 week+ ultrasound
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 12:59 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• i was 23 weeks when the ultrasound was done .. im 25 now
    USAFWifeMS

Answer by USAFWifeMS at 1:01 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I think it would be a lot easier for them to mistake a boy for a girl than the other way around, so you may be right! I mean...if his little penis happened to be hidden in the pic, it could look like a girl, unless she got a good, clear shot. Hmmm, I don't know...
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Personally, I have no idea. I did notice that I don't see the 3 vertical lines that a female ultrasounds usually have. Maybe request another ultrasound in a few weeks. There is always the possibility that it is a girl, and the tech saw the 3 lines but got a bad picture.
    mommacierra

Answer by mommacierra at 3:32 AM on Oct. 20, 2009