OMG have you ever heard of this expression?

Shi**ing kids out? Why would anyone say they sh*t out their kids?! I just read a post where the woman said this about her daughter. And my cousins ex girlfriend once said her brothers told her "only pu**ies sh*t out girls." (because her and my cousin had 2 girls and her "manly" brothers had boys) Why would anyone use such a crude expression when it comes to giving birth to their kids? Obviously, kids and sh*t come from 2 different places!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wait do I hear banjo music? I have heard the expression & cringe every time.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Yes. Ewwwwh
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Def gross. and while I would never use the expresssion, I do recall the feeling of needing to go poop during labor....maybe thats where it comes from...not sure.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:28 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I have heard that phrase, and I find it ignorant and crass, but it doesn't really offend me. I just think it's tasteless.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 12:40 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Doesn't the nurse say to push like you're taking a big poo? Mine told me that. Many women do poo on the delivery table. I didn't, but I was a terrible pusher.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:43 AM on Oct. 20, 2009