20 wks pregnant.... and THIS turns SO on???**ADULT**

The other night when SO and i were having sex we was squeezing my boobs. He all of the sudden sat up and turned on the light. He thought he had made my nipples bleed, but turns out he was just squeezing colostrum out of them. He went nuts. He said that was so sexy and it really turned him on! So then he kept trying to do the entire time we were having sex. It didn't bother me that much, but i was wondering if anyone else's DH/SO had this reaction?? I thought it would have had the opposite effect!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL! Once SO was squeezing the girls when I was still breastfeeding, and milk shot him in the eye! He didn't say anything because he didn't want to ruin the mood but we got a good laugh out of it later. It didn't turn him on but it didn't turn him off either!
    Anonymous

• yeah it turns mine on
    Anonymous

• lmfao i havent passed the 6 week after birth mark yet but ill let you know when i start gettin it in again .
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:02 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• yeah my SO was turned on by ALL the changes in my body while preg and after, including that. he said he thought it was pure woman-ness and sexy to be able to grow a life and make food for that life and just how my body softened to make our child. take advantage of it hon, I know some moms whose men were really mean while they were preg and didnt have any interest at all....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• No. My DH was more fascinated by it and then once he saw me bf'ing, I think he thought it was kind of weird, definitely not sexual when a baby is hanging off it!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 12:33 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I didn't lactate until after I gave birth, and by then I didn't let DH handle the girls (it felt strange to me). But I got the impression that it kind of creeped him out anyway. But some men get turned on by that, I think it has something to do with finding it sexy how a woman's body can provide for his child (though he may not think of it in those terms).
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 12:38 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• My DH had the same reaction. I was surprised but it made me feel good that he didn't think it was gross.
    dyrissa

Answer by dyrissa at 1:46 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Uh nope.. mine doesn't find lactating a turn on at all.. lol.. I guess he distinguishes "mothers" from Sex....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• i think my dh would freak out lol i havent leaked anything yet and i am 37 weeks, but i dont think he will find it as a turn on lol he would probably be like uuuuhhh...ok, im done. heres a towel lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 4:54 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• My ex didn't find it a turn on or a turn off, but my dh definitely finds it a turn on and it made me a lot more comfortable about having sex and really getting into it while I was breastfeeding - a plus for both of us!

Answer by missanc at 8:58 AM on Oct. 20, 2009