Is there a full moon out tonight?

'cause I am reading some weird questions about religion.

There is nobody out there that is going to big brother you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No.

It's closer to a new moon i believer ...just past i think.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• that was kind of a joke question....

but ok lets talk about the moon cycle. Our sun is down but I don't see a moon. There might be one if I looked outside hehehe and now I am finding a bed
    Anonymous

• no, the full moon was a few weeks ago.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:07 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• No, it was just a new moon, but maybe that makes people crazy too. I know what you mean about the crazy questions. Maybe someone's been raiding the liquor cabinet again... or smoking something.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• next full is Nov 2nd... my birthday! yay... lol

but i know what you mean. no, i don't think that the lunacy has anything to do with the lunar cycle. i honestly believe that some government run mental facility ran out of funding, and had to be closed down. this would completely explain the surplus of deranged, bible thumping, microchip fearing, mark of the beast preaching, street corner revivalist bag ladies.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• but ok lets talk about the moon cycle. Our sun is down but I don't see a moon

That would be a New moon. A full Moon is when the sun reflects light off the moon and we can see it in it's entirety. A new moon occurs when the earth blocks the light from reflecting off the moon and it appears as if there is "no moon"
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2009