i have a question.....

my baby just got 3 shot today... he has no fever... but has been asleep most of the time since we brought him home!!! now i just noticed a red blotchy rash on his face!!! could that be a side effect of the shots??? and if so how bad is it??? should we take him to the hospital??? please help me i'm a nervos wreck!!!!!

vinnynfredsmom

Asked by vinnynfredsmom at 12:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• how old is he?? and i had a bad rash on my arm from a shot and it swelled up to be honest!!! Do this for me, touch the red rash and if it is warm to the touch i would take him to the hospital soon as possible but if its not warm just wait it out.. or call hospital and ask their oponion keep us updated please
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 12:41 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• well, it all depends on the rash... how old is he? I would recommend calling the nursery a at your local hospital, and speaking with a nurse or someone there. They may be more helpful than anyone on here can be! Good luck momma!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• he's 10 1/2 mths old..... I touched it nad it isn't warm and it kinda started to fade a little so I think I'll just keep in eye on it till the morning!!!........ thank u guys so much for your help!!!!!
    vinnynfredsmom

Answer by vinnynfredsmom at 12:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Did you read the paper that they gave you at the doctor's office or from where you had the shot done? What did it say to do?

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:40 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• they didn't give me any papers... i also have older children and they always did before .... it was gone compleatly by this morning so I guess it's ok..... thank you guys sooooo much for the help... if there is anything I can do for yall just ask !!!!!
    vinnynfredsmom

Answer by vinnynfredsmom at 2:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2009