is anybody 19 weeks and still have morning sickness if so what do you do for it?

alesha2010

Asked by alesha2010 at 1:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm currently 38 weeks, but i had morning sickness up until about 25-26 weeks. it sucked... if it's bothering you to the point that it's making the situation bad for you and baby, talk to your doctor. they have something they can give you. i pretty much coped with it.... i ended up losing about 11 lbs by the time i was done with it. honey nut cheerios saved me. doc said that as long as i got enough water that i would be fine
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 2:16 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I have it most of my pregnancy (all four of them). The thing that has helped the most is to eat small amounts about every two hours. (Even just a quarter of a sandwich). When I waited to long and was really sick to my stomach, I made myself eat a little something and would feel better soon after. Good luck!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:48 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• i am 21wks now and i am sick as soon as i wake up then im fine for the rest of the day lol i have been like this everyday from being 12 weeks and was the same with my other 3 pregnancys its part of being pregnant hun and the heartburn sometimes sets me off to be sick but i have this under control by taking peptac for it xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 8:36 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I'm 31 weeks and still getting sick at least once a week. Just relax. Try to stay away from foods/smells that make you sick. In my first trimester all I could drink was warm flat sprite. But now Coke is usually waht settles my stomach. Keep small snacks wiht you, like crackers or something to munch on if you start to feel sick.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2009