Did anyone else feel this way?

I'm due in a few days and for the past two and today I have been crampy and uncomfortable. I had false labor on sat, is it normal to feel crampy like this all day for days? UGH

KayLundy3

Asked by KayLundy3 at 2:15 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Under your skin, beneath the surface, is a symphony of hormonal busy-ness. It is ebbing & flowing under there to get ready for the Big Day. This may manifest in crampiness or nesting or diarrhea, or loss of mucous plug or whatever.
    The preparation happens over time (40-ish weeks, lol). So in the end as things are getting close, there are some pre-laboring signs --showing you that your body works. It is doing it's job! ;-) And when the time is exactly perfect (maybe tomorrow or at 43 weeks), your body & baby will decide to labor & deliver.
    It is totally miraculous and so perfect.
    Trust in this process, it is an amazing experience!!!!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Yep, it's normal. I didn't actually go into labor, because I had a scheduled c section, but i felt like that almost the entire week before the surgery. I was positive so many times that I was going into labor, lol. My mom told me...if you have to wonder, you're not. When you are, you'll know. Best of luck to you! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 20, 2009