I dont understand

How my fiancee can have no issue with having se if he can watch porn prior to me trying, but if I just apporach him and try to iniate it, he automaticly tells me no. He looks for reasons not to, and its really pissing me off. Our relationship is suffering because he won't have sex with me! How do I deal with this?

halliebug

Asked by halliebug at 4:10 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• how often is he watching porn? sometimes the porn replaces the person, and it hurts the relationship, of real intaimacy.. Unless he is saving himself for marriage??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I would def talk to him about this. He may have a porn addiction and like pp said its replacing you. You need some sort of counseling for this before you marry or else it wont work out. GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:07 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I am sorry that you are going through this. Has he always been like this? It could be that he is insecure with his body or himself and the porn works him up enough to get past it. Have you tried talking to him? Just let him know how you feel and maybe he will open up.

However, if it is a recent thing then you should worry. Like the PP stated, sometimes men let porn replace the real person right in front of them. Your sex life could have lost its spark for him. Again, you should talk to him and tell him how you feel. If he wont work with you then you have to figure out whether or not this is a relationship deal breaker for you.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 6:11 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• dump his ass. that's my opinion! if he won't have sex, you'll never be happy. trust me, after 20 years with my lazy-butt spouse who can't be bothered, i've finally realized it ain't gonna get better and i'm ready to DHA!
    MamaBear1001

Answer by MamaBear1001 at 8:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• agree with the answer posted above mine. get out of that relationship. guy who doesn't wanna have sex is a serious problem...

good luck to you!
    Anonymous

• There is no room for any type of porn in my marriage. Hubby went through a period where he was watching it, hiding it from me, and stopped having sex with me for a week. I confronted him, told him that was something I absolutely would not put up with and either the porn was gone, or I was. He has kept his promise to me and not looked at anything since then. And our sex life absolutely rocks! My ex-husband got so into porn, that it was on the tv every single time we had sex for the last two years of the marriage. It ruined sex with him and I was completely turned off by it, we ended up divorced.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:30 PM on Oct. 20, 2009