sex after

say if you had stiches and and had sex 3 weeks later and you open them up what will happen ??

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You should wait 6 weeks, what's the rush?

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• If you ripe the stitches it will not heal right. Relax and wait unless you are totally healed

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 7:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• defo agree with other girls lol i had stitches with my first and believe me it took agood while b4 i could have sex again , this may be tmi but the first few times of trying it really hurt whilst the penis was entering inside me i couldnt bare the pain u will no what i mean when you try for yr self, take it easy and just do oral sex untill you all beter down below their is no rush xx

Answer by happymam2b at 8:21 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Definitely just wait and let the tear completely heal. If you re-tear it you will not heal right and it will affect you forever. You may even have to go back to the dr and get restitched. I also knew one lady who had to have reconstructive surgery to repair her vagina and vulva from having sex a few weeks after delivery.

I had a c-section and so since my vagina wasn't affected we went ahead and had sex about 17 days after delivery. My body was not ready. Afterwards I felt like I needed to vomit and my cervix hurt so bad. It was another 6 weeks before we did it again because it was that bad of an experience.

Just wait the full 6 weeks, then have as much sex as you want. ;)

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:45 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I had sex about 2 1/2 weeks after I had my daughter and it did hurt at first but you do have to take it REALLY easy is you do have sex. I was sore but it wasnt too bad.
    NO ROUGH SEX lol