sex after

say if you had stiches and and had sex 3 weeks later and you open them up what will happen ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You should wait 6 weeks, what's the rush?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• If you ripe the stitches it will not heal right. Relax and wait unless you are totally healed
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 7:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• defo agree with other girls lol i had stitches with my first and believe me it took agood while b4 i could have sex again , this may be tmi but the first few times of trying it really hurt whilst the penis was entering inside me i couldnt bare the pain u will no what i mean when you try for yr self, take it easy and just do oral sex untill you all beter down below their is no rush xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 8:21 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Definitely just wait and let the tear completely heal. If you re-tear it you will not heal right and it will affect you forever. You may even have to go back to the dr and get restitched. I also knew one lady who had to have reconstructive surgery to repair her vagina and vulva from having sex a few weeks after delivery.

I had a c-section and so since my vagina wasn't affected we went ahead and had sex about 17 days after delivery. My body was not ready. Afterwards I felt like I needed to vomit and my cervix hurt so bad. It was another 6 weeks before we did it again because it was that bad of an experience.

Just wait the full 6 weeks, then have as much sex as you want. ;)
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:45 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I had sex about 2 1/2 weeks after I had my daughter and it did hurt at first but you do have to take it REALLY easy is you do have sex. I was sore but it wasnt too bad.
    NO ROUGH SEX lol
    Anonymous