What's MY problem?!?

Just a vent for the morning. DDs father does not live with us, but we are together. He spends the night sometimes.

When I woke up this morning I went to go lay with him. I was feeling awful--congested, achy, etc. He asks me for sex, and I told him not this morning because I didn't feel great. He pushed and pushed the issue, with me finally saying, "I'm so content to just lay here with you. Do you have to push the issue?" He got up, so I did too. He got mad when he came out of the bathroom and I was on the computer. He told me, "You're on the computer now? I don't get you!" and then walked downstairs, and let the door slam on his way out to smoke. Of course the baby woke up then!

He doesn't get me?!? I work full time, run this household, and support DD BY MYSELF. Sorry Im too achy this morn to have sex! He always gets his panties in a twist when I deny him sex, like its some slight against his manhood.

I dont get HIM!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Even when it doesn't make an ounce of sense to us- turning a man down for sex *is* slighting his manhood. My DH used to get all pushy and pouty about it with me too. I changed how I turned him down. Now instead of just "no, I don't feel good." I start whining about how I'd really like to, I just feel so horrible (I've included things like, I might puke on you, or my nose keeps running and I don't want to be kissing you with boogers all over my face--- seriously gross things)- I'll try to rest as much as I can today and maybe I'll feel better tonight. You've got to make good on that kind of stuff though. Just in general though, I only turn my husband down when I seriously, seriously can't stomach it. I'm more likely to ask if a quickie is ok.
    For men, refusing sex with them is like a man refusing to hug, touch, and talk/listen to you because he doesn't "feel" well.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 8:21 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• he's an a$$.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Sounds childish. Why isn't he helping support DD?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Your problem is you are now stuck with a jackass. And yeah, why isn't he helping more with his own daughter?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:13 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• That's men for you. If he is not helping financially. Why are you putting up with him. You did not say you where married to him.

Answer by louise2 at 8:19 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Why isnt he helping support your daughter? He wouldnt be getting sex from me any day of the week sick or not under those circumstances bc if he doesnt support 1 he wont support 2.
    tam84

Answer by tam84 at 8:41 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• You can tell him some men have it a lot worse...like my poor hubby, i have NO sex drive feeling good and rested or not! I would tell him to quit his bitchin, you dont feel good and he is free to leave if his life is that horrible! oh and that you want more help with HIS daughter too! You didnt just climb on top of yourself to have her! LOL
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 9:30 AM on Oct. 20, 2009