Do your children , family know you are Bi-sexual ?

I keep my sexual life private between me and my SO , but my family all know since I kicked out my ex , that I have girl friends for lovers.
they don't know what goes on behind closed doors , thats private. and they shouldn't thankfully.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm not bi-sexual, but it's none of their business who you're choosing for lovers as long as you're not broadcasting it.
    In my opinion, family just doesn't need to know if you're taking up new partners until it becomes something serious anyway regardless of whether it's male or female.
    If you're broadcasting it tho, your family, including children when age appropriate would need to know so they wouldn't be shocked if they heard it thru the grapevine.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I agree with (lisa_anna_p) its nun of there bussiness what you are doing behind closed doors that's your private life that nobody should know about except you and your partner unless you take it to another level and it should be varified with your family or kids..... other than that they shouldn't see that side of u and why would they want 2 aways.......................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• they dont need to know.

i only have one lover, hubby. but i have slept with girls in the past, my mom knows. dont really care, its the past
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I have also slept with women in the past. My hubby, and all four of my grown kids know it. I was actually dating a woman and had just stopped seeing her when I met my now husband. It wasn't something I stood on a box and yelled out, it just sort of, was just there, and they were all cool with it. I now have only one lover also, and that is my husband, and we are very faithful to each other.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2009