Gyno Appt

Do you think they care if you've shaved or not?
I know they see tons of cooch all day long and wont remember yours, but I wonder if they ever think "Well damn she couldve put forth a LITTLE effort"
lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! Honestly, I don't think they care if you shave or not, as long as you don't smell funny, if you know what I mean. I'd rather look at a hairy cooch than a smelly one any day. At least wash before you go. That's all they ask!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 1:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• they look at vaginas all day long its not going to make a difference :)
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 8:11 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Just shower first! OH oh oh!! I saw a product on The Doctors. It was hair dye for down there. Fun Betty, I think. There was different colors, and even templets. I bet if someone went in with dyed cooch hair they would remember them!! Especially if they turned the tree upside down to make it an arrow!! LOL, that would be hysterical!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:15 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I'm sure that compared to some of the gross women that they see, a bush is nothing, lol!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:11 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Ha hair dye for down there? Really?
    amb_josh

Answer by amb_josh at 9:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I'm sure they would appreciate a courtesy shave so they don't have to tromp through a jungle, so to speak, to get in.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:26 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• LOL i wonder that too! But then again i dont want to be freshly shaven! LOL But shower is a MUST! I also think oh the women they must see...YUCK i cant even stand to look at the hair on their head let alone there!LMFAO
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 9:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• my sister worked in a gyno office right after she got her LPN and she said the only woman she remembers was the one that didn't wash and had a horrible odor! She did say that most woman under 40 shaved or trimmed, and the woman over 40 didn't.
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 9:32 AM on Oct. 20, 2009