Do Nuby sippy cups (w/ the soft spout) sell the tops by themself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• No they don't & it is irritating. We used the Munchkin brand first & the spouts are softer than the Nuby. My son chewed through them & so I wrote to Munchkin asking if they would send me some replacements or consider selling them alone. They said they couldn't send me any ????? We ended up switching to the Nuby brand because they seem to be tougher but he still chews through them. Maybe we should all e-mail them requesting this. I am sick of buying new cups.
    poisson

Answer by poisson at 1:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• oh wow! usually companies send if if u write to them! thats crazy!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, you would think they would at least make an effort of some kind. I offered to pay for them - I quit buying their products because of it.
    poisson

Answer by poisson at 10:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• i mean even pampers will send u back diapers! i called once bc out of 100 some diapers 3 were messed up (tabs) and i called just to tell them its something to look into ... instead they sent me a booklet of coupons AND a coupon to get a FREE box!! all i wanted to do was tell them they should look into whats making them not attatch!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Oct. 21, 2009