Do you do this for dh/so?

While being intimate with dh/so and u are giving him a bj do you ever go back and start kissing after you did this. Or vise versa.

I once knew a guy who would enjoy the bj but never wanted me to kiss him (what a jerk).

What are you thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Sorry I do not do BJ's.
    Doing it then kissing your man with out cleaning your mouth. YUK, NASTY. JMO

Answer by louise2 at 9:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• yes i do. SO said he knows he washes himself, and knows exactly where his penis has been, so why not! lol and after all- it is HIS penis!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 9:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• The last guy I was with thought it was hot...
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:55 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• alexs...
    yes i do. SO said he knows he washes himself, and knows exactly where his penis has been, so why not! lol and after all- it is HIS penis!

ditto- why do people make such a mountain out of a mole hill? likewise, i wouldn't expect him to go brush his teeth after he goes down on me. cleanliness is a priority in my life, so, why should it bother me? eh... you all are completely inhibited.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• sure why the heck not? it's all just body parts right?
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• husband doesnt to french kiss me after i gave him head..he doesnt really want to taste his own cum. so i grab some mouthwash and were fine.
    he jokes "you have penis breath now"

its not uncommon for ar dude to not want to french kiss after your cum was in his mouth.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• holy crap louse..you dont do bj's?
    giving my husband a bj to him is equivalent to a guy buying his gf jewelry, he loves head lol. he also gives of course. i couldnt imagine our sex without oral. its a pretty common thing for us sometims just for foreplay, others for just full out giving a treat to the other
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• i do....its his penis if he can accept it in my mouth he can accept it in his....lol....no problem doing it...or vise versa
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• "Sorry I do not do BJ's"

I feel so sorry for your husband....

We don't kiss much during sex. It's usually in the morning & we both have kickin breath...and when we do it late at night, it's always at the heat of the moment & we get right down to business. We don't really make out like we used to. And we don't normally kiss DURING sex (maybe right before) I don't mind though. I'm not looking for romantic sex, i want to get down to the rough stuff.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:45 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Yes, I kiss him after I've given him head and I kiss him after he's gone down on me. It's nothing gross, it's not like he's dirty! Sex has a certain smell, taste, etc - it's all part of the experience.

Answer by missanc at 11:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2009