How can i do in order tto become pregnant after taking pills for a while?

siphiwe513

Asked by siphiwe513 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I got pregnant after my first period off of birthcontrol. I think I've heard it said that you are actually more fertile soon after stopping....
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• It's true. Your cycles are so regular right off the pill, it's easier to know when you ovulate for a few months after stopping. Plus, I think the progesterone in the pills sort of gives you body a "head start" since the pill is essentially tricking your body into think it's pregnant... ur insides are already in "baby mode". Also, my nurse told me that there is no reason to wait after you get off the pill like people used to say. It won't do anything to a healthy pregnancy. (the nurse's words...not mine. So please ask your own doctor!)
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Well, I was on the pill for a while and stopped taking them and I am not pregnant yet..it's been 10 mnths...i think it depends on the person...
    Anonymous