Halloween Costume for a 15 month old

I was going to dress my son up as a vampire - white face paint (home made from corn starch), a suit with a red velvet vest (Last year's Christmas outfit), and maybe a cape.

Then yesterday I had this great idea. I have toy box I got from Ikea that is made out of fabric. It has a lid with a stuffed lock and key so that it looks like an old fashioned trunk. I was still going to put a suit on him, but this time I'd bring the trunk to the Halloween party with me and he can be Harry Houdini.

Thoughts? Which is cuter?

(I hate doing the typical baby pumpkin thing).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would go with the Houdini it sounds cute and original. Another thought on going that way, would your son tolerate the face paint? Would he touch his face and mess up the paint and get it all over?
    melmel83

Answer by melmel83 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I also like the Houdini idea.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 9:59 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Houdini! That's way more creative and fun than a vampire (even though I love vampires)! My 15 month old is going to be Tinkerbell :)
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 10:39 AM on Oct. 20, 2009