I know this is bad-but I can't help but feel this way..

I know a girl who's having twins and she's letting them do a c section, just because she's having twins. She says she knows the risks but is still going to let them do it. I have zero respect for women who know the risks and without medical reason (she's perfectly healthy) let them do that.

Anyone feel this way too?

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 9:53 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have zero respect for people who don't respect other people for such petty reasons. Please don't talk to this person again - you are no friend to her and with new babies in the house she has no time for jerks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

I agree with this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I don't talk to her on a regular basis. I think she's selfish and I'm not her friend at all.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:56 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• "I'm not her friend at all. "

I can tell. Good thing for her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Maybe she is just leaving it up to the doctor.

It is not like she is the only one in this world who has c-section everything will be fine if that is what she wants. Let it go.
    Anonymous

• It just pisses me off when women let their doctors decide for them. She's said she'd rather have a vaginal but wont' do anything about it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:00 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• C-sections for multiples are really common. She'd be hard pressed to find a doctor who was okay with a vaginal delivery.

In this case, she is likely leaving the decision up to the standards of the medical community. Honestly, there are probably quite a few reasons why this trend has occurred, and honestly, as anti-C-sections as I am for myself, it's entirely possible I'd have one if I were having twins.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 10:04 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• "It just pisses me off when women let their doctors decide for them. She's said she'd rather have a vaginal but wont' do anything about it."

If I had listened to people like you and NOT let my Dr. decide for me... I'd be the mother of 2 living babies & 1 deceased one... if I'd lived through it... instead of the healthy mom of 4 healthy kids.

Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 10:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I know it is an example of hypocrisy at it's finest but I have zero respect for someone who judges other people.
    Angelbluewingsz

Answer by Angelbluewingsz at 10:13 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Actually, now that I think about it... I probably would've lost my 2nd baby if I'd attempted a vaginal with him as well... so let's knock that down to ONE healthy child.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 20, 2009