Pregnancy test

Took a preg test at first it looked like it was just negative then five minutes later a little shadow of a plus sign showed but not a dark other line. Could that be a positive test or a negative test? I took two last week and both were negative but I am atleast 11 days late for my period and ive been feeling nauseated, and different symptoms too. I cant get another test until I get paid and that is next thursday... Should I just try another one then?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I would. And a different brand. I used Clearblue Easy because it's so easy to read the result. That's my advice-to go with that kind. Good luck to you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• don't get any more of the plus-sign tests, they're a pain the a$$ to read
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Take another test. I was the same way. Took test to early negative..took a test day after period was to come..light + took another in a day and came out with a dark + .
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:55 AM on Oct. 20, 2009