American Sovereignty to be signed away in December....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOCftTTk1X0&feature=player_embedded

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• When will American's understand the ramifications of belonging to the U.N? What is sickening is that global warming is such a farce. We are going to lose our sovereignty over a very well perpetuated lie? And what the hell can we do to stop the our president from signing it away??
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 11:02 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Some will never understand they want our government who does not run anything effective and efficient to run more so expecting those ones to understand the ridiculousness of the UN is futile
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• What is disturbing is that nobody finds this disturbing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• That's how and why^^^^^^^it was so easy to get the socialist into office.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Congress has to ratify a treaty before it becomes law. Obama can sign till kingdom come and it's not worth a pile of horse crap.

I still don't think he should do it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• "Congress has to ratify a treaty ..."
    Sadly, that is small comfort .... I live in Barbara Boxer's district, and she has for a long while been advocating FOR United Nations rule.

And she is nowhere NEAR the most rabid of the proponents of global government.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 12:24 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Actually - I believe it only has to be ratified in the Senate...but still no real comfort...and if the Military believes that they the power over the Constitution and Congress believes it...(without ratification) we are at a loss...
    Anonymous

• "What is disturbing is that nobody finds this disturbing"

I think a lot of people find this disturbing!!!!
    Anonymous

• I am going to say that if bammy can he will..I fully believe hed love to do this and sadly I thinkalot of liberals would cheer it on..much blindness
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• "Congress has to ratify a treaty ..."Sadly, that is small comfort .... I live in Barbara Boxer's district, and she has for a long while been advocating FOR United Nations rule.And she is nowhere NEAR the most rabid of the proponents of global government.
    There are a lot of people for one world gov. It's sick.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2009