I had a neighbour who was very rude i thought, if i saw her coming along the road i would say hello, but she would ignore me totally, she told my daughter to -off when my daughter tried to make friends with her daughter, i believe my daughter when she said she said this, as the womans attitude towards me says she told the truth, she would moan at my kids

they were only young, they would be noisy at their age i caught the woman putting bin bags up at the trellis once to stop my kids looking through it, if she had a problem with us she should have told us about it but she never did, she now copies the way i dress, style of clothes, and anything i did with the house. my question is what do people think of her behaviour, is she nuts,or a trouble maker.

,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• why should it matter?

i know how annoying neighbors can be, but we live in society, all together. have you taken the time to think that, perhaps she thinks you're crazy?

i have noisy children, it doesn't bother me, but it bothers some of the neighbors terribly- i assert little control over outside noises, as that is the appropriate place to make them. thats why, when the neighbor with the swamp trolling pickup parks on our side of the circle, i don't make a deal of it when he comes and goes, waking the kids. it happens. its part of having neighbors.
    if i were to address him, i would be perceived as the PITA trouble baking neighbor that you makes yours out to be... she may have a valid reason for her behavior. you never know what goes one behind closed doors, what she lives with, or experiences in her private life.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:50 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• *making (must have baking on the brain- quiche anyone? lol)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:54 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• her coping you should flatter you although i have to admit it would irritate me as well..the only thing i have to really give to you as advice is if you cant stand it that bad then move.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• we have but unfortunately still see the mean nasty creature,it was when we left she copied my style of clothing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Oct. 21, 2009