Is (mg) 150 of Caffeine bad to drink when prego in one day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't recommend it in the first trimester, they say it increases the chance of a miscarriage.
    Not sure exactly what the non-metric conversion is, but they say up to 8oz a day is ok.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:43 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Some say that 150 mg is the limit, others that up to 300 is fine. But that is usually after the first trimester of pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• well my doc said that one cup a day was fine but that soda was way bad so if i had to drink to cups of coffee that was ok.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 10:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I was told one 8oz caffiennated be verage a day was all that was aloud. but what I've always been told is you can have up to 20oz of soda and 8oz of coffee. Because the caffienne levels in the both of them are so different you know?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• uhhhh...In the non-metric version please?

When I was pregnant with my son I couldn't drink coffee for the first few months. Not for lack of wanting to, but because the smell made me puke. The I went back to my usual 2 pots of cawffee a day.
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I was told up to 16oz's in a day period. I don't know the equivelant to that though.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2009