If you found out your DH was cheating what would you do?

Leave him? separate? divorce him? forgive him? fight for him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• if hes worth it fight for him.. and think about what if anything did u have to do with it i kno thts a hard question but i had to do it and if u both are really really willing to work at it this may bring u closer and him a better husband and u a better wife! good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• LEAVE! Been there done that - never putting up with infidelity again!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 11:01 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• The first time I forgave and truly trieds to move forward and trust again. A second time, 5 years later, he was caught again. His crap was packed and in the driveway in about 3 hours and I never looked back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• No matter what you do there will be pain, but before you do anything ask your self some things, is he worth staying with and why, can you forgive and forget you have to be able to do both. what are you both not getting out of your relationship and can it be fixed. If you stay just remember that whom ever in your life you told will always look at him different so you might want to keep quiet till you figure out what your going to do.
    wyattgrace

Answer by wyattgrace at 11:04 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• is this his first time?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I've been on my own before, my heart is more important to me, so I would move on...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:06 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I would NEVER fight for him. If he wants to go let him go, but if he wants to work things out than it is up to you.
    Also it is important to know why is he with another women, is it love or just sex. You two have to talk and try not to fight.
    He should know if you keep him you will never trust him again and can you two live with that?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:06 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I would leave. At least for a long while. Maybe try & fix things after a 6 month to 1 year break. I would want him to know how horrible his life would be without me. If he ended up w/ another woman permenently because i left, then i guess it was never meant for us.

Cheating is a deal breaker in our relationship. It would take me years to heal over something like that, & i don't think i could easily forgive him.

But, there is a possibility I might be able to forgive him after i took a LONG break, & he could prove hilself somehow. I would have to go have some fun without him though. Maybe have that one night stand i never got to experience. That might help me feel better....lol!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:11 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I would confront him and ask him what is next....? Do you trust him now or even want him to touch you??? If not that is your anwser....
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 11:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• The first time we seperated. He promised that is would never happen again, went to counseling, and seemed to really mean it. The next time was the last. I threw his ass to the curb, divorced him, and moved on. My mother was right all along...once a cheater, always a cheater!
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 11:28 AM on Oct. 20, 2009