what should you be doing right now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I should be cleaning the kitchen up since its still a wreck from the twins breakfasts. Also, we moved into this place in July and still have boxes to unpack. I should probably not be on the computer. At least my kids are asleep and I just got on when they went down.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 11:00 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Cleaning, cooking but no instead im doing what I want playing on the net.....................
    wyattgrace

Answer by wyattgrace at 11:01 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• yeah me too... all the above.... just so tired and need me time for once
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 11:05 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Working.. lol.
    But cafemom and facebook kept calling my name.. lol
    amber_1024

Answer by amber_1024 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• laundry, straightening up, having lunch. Can't manage to walk away from here, though...
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:09 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Unpacking my son's room. We moved last week, but I wasn't able to unpack everything right away other than the kitchen and bathroom because I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick all week last week!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Gonna make sure the rain passes and then go out and cut grass.. Hopefully it's the last cut for the yr. So I'm sitting here hoping it won't rain, and surfing the net...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:15 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• lol anything but this! lol
    Ana801

Answer by Ana801 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• doing some loads of laundry and puttin some laundry away and alot of cleaning.
    but my back is been killing me so am just sittin here trying to relax til my medicine works then i can walk away from here and start doing my job lol
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 11:22 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Laundry, straightening up, spot vacuuming, starting dinner (chicken and rice in the Crockpot..yum!), and getting the kids dressed so we can go to the store to get baby wipes, milk, bananas, and pull-ups (we've tried 5 nights in a row of no pull-ups for our oldest, but after 5 days straight of peed laundry, I'm thinking we're just not ready for no pull-ups, LOL). Yet...here I sit...not showered, not dressed, in my pajamas while the kids are playing, LOL!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 20, 2009