How come I don't feel pregnant now that I am into my 2nd trimester?

This is my 2nd pregnancy and I am 14 weeks along. I am barely showing and now that I am no longer nausea I barely feel pregnant...I guess cause I am not showing much. Anyone been through this before?

mommytobrooke

Asked by mommytobrooke at 11:03 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yea, i really didnt feel preggo until the baby got really active. enjoy this stage in the game. Pretty soon you'll be bigger and things will be harder. In a few weeks the baby will be relly active and you'll feel more pregnant. Like I said enjoy it.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 11:06 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• You feel good during the second trimester. Enjoy it. My guess is you think "feeling pregnant" means feeling sick or bad in some way.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:06 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Your body has finally adjusted to all those hormones that make us sick and tired in the 1st trimester. Enjoy it and relax!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• This is very common. Once the worst of it has faded a lot of women feel like their normal selves again. The baby hasn't started moving yet, the nausea and morning sickness are gone, so the body just feels natural. Aside from the increase in eating and urinating. Your body has found its nitche in this pregnancy deal and is finally used to it. You'll feel "normal" for a few weeks until the body starts to fill out more as the baby grows and starts to move.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2009