What if all the Dreft doesn't wash out?

It smells and kinda feels like all the soap did not wash out. I dried them and they are soft..I was just wondering if this could bother baby in any way? Irritate the skin, maybe? They feel the same, just smells extra good!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I honestly use regular laundry soap, but I make sure it's the kind for sensitive skin. I've heard of too many people who have the same problem you have - the soap doesn't wash out and it leaves a funky odor.

The way I see it, kids are going to use regular laundry soap eventually. My little one has not had a reaction at all to the laundry soap we use.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 11:18 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• you could put it through the wrinse cycle again after it's done the 1st time if you want to
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• if you want to completely remove something you'll have to strip it.

in the hottest cycle you can just keep washing until you see no suds
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:50 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Yeah - we use regular soap too, always have.

Answer by missanc at 11:59 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Dreft is one of the worst soaps you could use for a baby's laundry - it's more caustic and has more fillers and horrid awful nasty ingredients than almost every other laundry detergent out there! Quit using it!
    Anonymous