i really need help here!

ok so me and my husband got in to a bad fight and he took off his ring and told me he didnt want to be with me ne more... well he called his mom to pick him up because i keep the car i have the kids not him and i told him ok this is dumb just stay and we can talk about this ( hes very sad about everything his little sis got murderd)and he was to upset about it and his mom came and picke dhim up well he spent the day with his family and thats ok i guess she asked him what i had done ro make him so mad and he told her that it was not just me that it was him as well and that we had both made mistakes... so he comes back home we talk and he was upset he had seen an email that i had sent because i was crying because we are in debt sooooo bad and he took so much time off when his sis was in the hospital.. well now his mom wont let me or my daughter go to her house what do i do its none of her business!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• she needs to back off.
    this is between you and him and right now he's in a fragile emotional state and needs support from ppl, not his mom hatin gon you. its not your fault...or his. just need to get thru this. its none of her damn business. her ony place is to be supportive. and the fact she is shunning her grand daughter, what a bitch
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• AMEN!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Well I would say you have to respect her house rules just like you would expect her to respect yours. He chooses to be at that home knowing you guys arent allowed there. He has to be the man here. He has to choose to come home and work it out or stay there and continue to be apart.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:19 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• You said, his sister was murderd.. I think your husband knows he is in debt and I think he needs his space from hearing about the debt. MIL has lost a daughter that was murderd. Come on... They are mad at the world now... Let up on your husband. He is protecting his mother right now... She needs him. I'm not saying you don't need him, but give them time. I'm so sorry to hear you lost your SIL... Forgive the both of them when time is needed.
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• What was the email thing about? Does that have anything to do w/ his mom wanting distance from you & the kids?

Was is the email that made him upset? Or was it something else.

I do believe though that his mother is over stepping her boundaries. But, he will always be her son, and in times of need a good mother will never ever back away from a child of hers in need, no matter how old they are. Keep that in mind.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:39 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• i would however i have been doing this for 5 YEARS and its always the same thing she says that he and our son can go over but me and our daughter can not go over they have never really liked her (shes from my first marriage) and its always the same thing and yes his sis was murderd she was my BFF and i am sad for her loss as well i was the last one to talk to her.... how ever for his mother to get into our life is not cool i dont care what happen! and like i said i have benn doing this for five years just this year i was called by my name not "her" and i just want to kno how i can handle this with tact and class but to let her kno to stay out of our lives.... i was mad at the time of the email and did say sorry to him....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• and she did turn her back on him our car was broke down and i was mad we didnt have the money to fix it and how were we going to get him to work and my daughter to school and not lose everything he was almost fired for taking so much time off for his siter and i was freaking out well she has an extra car and she wouldnt let him use it to get to work and so my mother let us use her truck and she was going to walk to work cuz we live far from his job and shes so close to hers and i was mad that my mom was willing to walk and his mom and dad all turned there backs on us we have helped them so many time not that we expected anything in return only that of we needed help they would return the favor and nope they didnt its like they didnt care that we had no food for our kids and he may lose his job!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Time to get the toxic MIL out of your life. Hubby needs to choose. You or mom.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:22 PM on Oct. 20, 2009