Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband found a lump.. his breast right beneath the nipple, what do we do now? Do we just make an appt with our family doctor?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Health

Answers (3)
  • Yes!

    Answer by RoostersMom4 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

  • yes

    Answer by BOOGIETHEBOOG at 11:38 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

  • Immediately. Men can get breast cancer, too.

    Answer by rkoloms at 11:42 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
cat scratch

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
Problems with Depo shot?

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN