Do you think women are catty?

What would you think of someone who dresses trampy and has the nerve to talk about how someone else dresses and acts with other men when she does the same thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Women are definately catty. Insecurity and self doubt usually plays a role in why someone dresses a little scantily clad, and definately when that person insults someone else for dressing the same way. People who insult another for the types of behaviours they too posess is to make up for their own. Unfortunately it's a common thing in the younger crowd. The time when kids are discovering themselves, their surroundings, etc. Probably the worse time for people to run their mouths about others and how they are. However, it does happen in the adult community as well and it doesn't matter what type of social setting you live in. Cooperate, suburbs, rural all have the same catty natured women.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• i don't think anyone should be a ho and mess with alot of men regardless how they dress...

sounds like someone who dresses "trampy" is getting more attention than you b/c you don't dress that way, you must be jealous
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Yes but I think its the type of social life you live. If you are in a corporate setting then women are more likely to be catty or competitive. I am in suburbia-ville, so not so much. That has been my experience anyhow.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• No, in fact, so not. I have more important things on my mind anon. You sound like you're on pa.Go back to your kid.
    Anonymous

• Depends on the woman just like it depends on the man on whether he is a dick or not.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I don't generally hang out or talk to trampy people so I wouldn't know
    Anonymous