baby middle names

Okay, I'm due in 10 weeks and have somewhat settled on Anthony as his first name. Our other son is Ethan Dante. But we cannot figure out a middle name for Anthony. So I thought about giving him the same middle name as his brother. My sister and I have the same middle name and that was never an issue growing up or anything....... any thoughts? ("Anthony" isn't set in stone either, we suck at picking boy names!)

MHaney1980

Asked by MHaney1980 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• anthony deante
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• i think that's fine :) my son's middle name is my husband's and my FIL's middle name too.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Anthony Michael? having the same middle name is good to
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• my dh's middle name is the masculine of his mom - Joseph for Josephine. if we had a boy it would have been Christopher (I'm christine) can you do that??
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:44 AM on Oct. 20, 2009