What is your child's favorite book?

My Son (age 2.5) LOVES His "Mater and the Ghost Light" Golden Book (most likely because He's the biggest fan of the movie "Cars", but still, it's adorable), and loves when I read it to Him (I do the voices and sound effects better than anyone, hehe). He also loves His book of Disney bedtime stories, the Berenstain Bears, and Curious George.

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 11:44 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tyler loves the book Where the Wild things Are, and Chicks and Salsa....if you haven't read the latter of the two you should check it out! Also he recently has been asking for Cows that Type....another funny/cute book!
    swimmachic23

Answer by swimmachic23 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• my 3 y/o dd loves dr seuss's abc book, i let her look @ the book while i "read" it (i have it memorized)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• My 11 month old loves Brown Bear, Brown Bear either when I read it to him, or sometimes he'll just sit and look at the pictures

Answer by missanc at 11:47 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• my oldest loves cloudy with a chance of meatballs (mom finally found it in my old kids books) and Anne of Green Gables.

my middle loves hop on pop.

and youngest just loves books.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:48 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Lol! My son loved Mater and the Ghost Light even at age 7! Also Blueberries for Sal, King Bidgood's in the Bathtub, Hondo and Fabian...the list could go on. Now that he's 9, he likes Goosebumps and Lord of the Rings.
    kitkabob

Answer by kitkabob at 11:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• My six year old daughter loves Judy bloom.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• my daughter is almost 2 and loves the Oh, David! books. we've got 4 of them and those are always the first books she goes for. she's even starting to memorize the words.

and at night before bed we always read Goodnight Moon and point to the different things.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:24 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Harold and the Purple Crayon for all 4 of mine! My 15 and 14 year olds still love it!
    Momof4whomebiz

Answer by Momof4whomebiz at 1:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Wacky Wednesday by Dr. Suess. It was my oldests fav and now my toddler. :)
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2009