What's Worse? Being ill or the mess of the house when you're better?

So being Ill.. What ever the cause is and you can't do much but try to feel better. Or when you're getting better and you see the house in disaster zone??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:46 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the disaster.

I was stuck on the couch after foot reconstruction surgery....it drove me insane! I vacuumed from the couch. lol so there was at least one clean spot.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:47 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• What is wrong with the people you live with? Why can't they pick up after themselves? Find new, less selfish roommates!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Being ill... I hate being sick, the after math, I get over rather quickly.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• 'those people' are my children and husband. he has to work....

being unable to stop the disaster from happening. lol

its easy to control/conquer once you're able.

lol...

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:55 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Being sick, because my hubby's really good about keeping the house picked up & dishes done, and even laundry when he has to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Being sick because if I am the only one sick then there's no disaster to clean when I get well because my husband and sons have taken care of what needs done. If we are all sick then we all pitch in and clean the house together when we are all well.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I think being sick is worse. Although a messy house does have it's hair pulling moments, I really think that being sick takes the cake. There's nothing worse then wanting to do something and not being able to due to feeling ill. When I'm well .. I know I can do whatever I want and I don't feel soo stressed when it doesn't get done.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• My only complaint about the compensation package that came w/my motherhood gig is that it does not include sick days! Never figured that one out. Ofcourse its easier (like most things) now that they are older. Glad to hear some of the other mom's on here got that included in their "package!" Wink! Hope you're all better AND all caught up soon Mama! : )
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 20, 2009