I hate seeing parent's drive fast with their childern or child in the car....

How do you feel?

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm definately way more cautious now that I have a child. i used to drive fast and furious as a young person. I really can't stand when ppl drive in the far left lane! IMO, that lane is for passing only. So, while no longer fast, I still get furious ;-)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I think it is worst when your driving and the kids all over the car, they have no seat belt on. In this day and age, you think people would be smarter then that. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• or without seatbelts on, or with the parents smoking.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• My biggest pet peeve is parents whose kids arent in their seat belts.

Ive called the cops more than once after being behind someone with a small child jumping all over a moving car.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 11:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Oh me too! I am pregnant now and I am cautious now but I know even after he is born, I am going to be worried constantly. I am actually afraid to drive. Not because of myself but other people!
    heatherb8924

Answer by heatherb8924 at 11:57 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I am scared to death of the way people drive! When my son is in the car I am always scared that some idiot is going to run into us or something.
    Gavsmama06

Answer by Gavsmama06 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Define "fast". Anything over the speed limit? If that's the case then both DH and I are guilty. The speed limit going past our house and down a two lane country road is 25. We regularly drive 35. :) Which isn't fast, but still over the speed limit.

I think slowing down is something that usually comes with age. The very young seem to be the ones who think they are invincible.

I think it's worse when there are young children not in carseats or boosters.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 20, 2009