Im 23 weeks pregnant, I havent really been feeling her move for the past 3 days, is this something to worry about?

mommiesrus2007

Asked by mommiesrus2007 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If it's been a few days then if it were me, I would call my doctor. Sometimes I get freaked out of mine doesn't move in 1 day but 3 days you should call but don't worry! some babies just aren't as active. Try drinking orange juice or ice cold water and if she still doesn't move then you should definitely call your doctor and let her know you tried to drink that to help. good Luck! =]
    heatherb8924

Answer by heatherb8924 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• If you were further along I would really worry. At 23 weeks, your baby may be moving and you're just not noticing it because she changed positions. I would still contact your dr though.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I'm 24 weeks and mine moves all the time everyday. She's been moving everyday for about the past 4-5 weeks.
    I would call the Dr just to be safe since it's been 3 days.
    You can try laying on the couch and drink something cold or orange juice and see if you can feel any movement.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2009