No sex drive

anyone out there gone through this I have no sex drive and i feel horrible about it. I don't know what to do. It's making me question my relationship. Advise please???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• No advice, but I'm currently going through this. So, I'll just give my DH head to please him since I don't feel like doing anything.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• i'm glad i'm not the only one. how long hav e you been going through this? Do you talk to ur husband about this?
    Anonymous

• i was going through the same thing....it almost ended our relationship. he actually left for a couple days... and i dont know .... we talked and decided we were both going to try to make things better and ever since it has been like it used to ... for the most part. I really dont know what changed. I guess i was afraid of loosing him... and that brought it all back... but good luck.
    Newmom11309

Answer by Newmom11309 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• 2 years now. I've tried talking to him about it and I blamed pregnancy and breastfeeding, but now that I'm done with that its not back. I want to talk to a doctor about it, but I have no health insurance and can't afford to go. But, I think another reason I don't have the "drive" is 'cause sex is painful to me and that's what I want to talk to the doctor to figure out if something is wrong with me. But, yes this is something my DH and I fight about often. It just seems so easy for men!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 2:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2009