marriage??

did anyone question getting married after they got married. It's wierd I question if I love, if I made the rite chose, but I don't want to leave... I don't know what's going on with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• yeah, and 7 1/2 years later i'm divorced, with 3 kids.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• That is normal. However, you have to remember that you can control your thoughts. You can either sit there & convince yourself that you have married the wrong man, too soon, not soon enough, etc... Or you can think of the good things. If you are having marital problems, work through them. Getting married is a big change so you may have to make some personal changes in your life. Start eating right, exercise, practice good personal hygiene, read a book, find a hobby & take care of your man. Marriage is not all bad but the transition can be frustrating.
    Anonymous