Has anyone ever tried the QUICK WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM ?

I was given the informational guidelines of what to eat/drink on the quick weight loss program. What types of food to eat each day--and how much of each. It also says to drink 80 oz. of water. My question is, "Is it alright if you drink more than the 80 ounces?" I have gotten mixed answers and I want to do what will work. Any info would be appreciated. I'm doing the diet plan without the supplements.

Jmcelroy

Asked by Jmcelroy at 12:22 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2009