Whats the theme of your house???

Do you like white and black?
burgendy and black?
Gold and white?
lol..... I really like the burgendy colors...
how do u decorate your house?
is there a certain theme in the kitchen or bathroom that stands out?

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 12:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Our theme is "A Bunch of Stuff that Doesn't Really Go Together".
    Anonymous

• Our theme is "Clutter, Clutter Everywhere!"
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 12:30 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Theme?! We're supposed to have themed houses?! Oh my.
    Anonymous

• LOL! I thought I was the only one! Our theme is "We-have-3-small-boys-if-you-think-my-house-is-messy-clean-it!"
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• lol i mean people usually have some type of theme in bathrooms
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 12:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• My house is alot like Country Living, well little by little, Im getting there. I love my kitchen. It faces the front yard and has 7 windows and I made white cafe curtains along time ago to let all the morning sunshine in. We painted the walls sunflower.

My living room is toffe and off white with red and black accessories. Our bedroom and master bath is like pottery barn. My favorite stuff is the stressed look. Sorry I could talk about decorating FOREVER! lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• My bathroom theme is this: We have a ducky shower curtain with Dora rings holding it up, a Dora rug by the tub, a green rug by the sink. Two pictures of flowers on the wall that dont match because I hit one by accident & broke it & I just hung an unrelated picture up so I didnt have to have a nail hole.
    In our other bathroom there's a blue rug & two pictures of victorian ladies.
    Anonymous

• Ha Ha! I love the first three answers! They could very easily work in several areas of my house! Our living room is Western with Indian woodframes pictures and road wrought iron accents on dark brown shelves and candle holders. The walls are white. No theme in the kitchen except "Doesn't this have a place to go?!" Main bathroom is plain tan with pictures my mother painted in college. Back bathroom is yellow with sponged on blue flowers and butterflies by my 15 year old. Kids' bedrooms are KU, Spiderman, and Tinkerbell. Ours is simple white with kids pictures and wood shelves.
    Momof4whomebiz

Answer by Momof4whomebiz at 12:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I live in a house built in the 1940's ( which I love!) and it is decorated accordingly. lots of really pretty vintage and antique items, red and white kitchen, I have a piano in my living room from the 1930's, a really nice record collection, and all kinds of kistchy stuff all over the house. There are modern elements of course, like our tv and computer and kids toys, but I love the way it looks in here. ( When it is cleaned anyway)
    MamaFen

Answer by MamaFen at 9:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2009