help me ladies...i have NOTHING to wear!

i have nothing to wear! literally!..im doing a girls night this saturday...money is limited, as far as going out and getting something new to wear (girls night has been planned for a few months now)..any links or pics u can post to some cute ideas??, i'm about a size 17/18, with all my weight in my tummy (but im 5'8, so i don't look as big as that feels lol)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Where are you going? How dressy do you need to be?
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• we're just going out to dinner, maybe a comedy club or movie after..so not very dressy
    Anonymous

• Jeans that fit nicely and are comfy, heels (boots, sandals, whatever you prefer & whatever's right for the weather), nice top dressed up with a scarf or funky chunky jewelry.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like dressy jeans and a top would work. From your description, you and I have the same figure :~). The Right Size jeans at Lane Bryant are a good fit. They also have a lot of blouses that might work for you. And, they are pretty affordable. Good Luck!
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I would says a nice pantsuit or a nice causal pair of pants and a top to match. I would make the top on the long side so it does not end at your trouble area. I would put on some nice jewelry to pull the eye up to the face area or wjhat ever is your best area, A nice pair of sandals or other causal shoes if the weather is getting cold where you are.

Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 1:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2009