Anyone have this toy(Pics)?

Anyone have one of these for your LO? I am thinking of getting it for my DS and was wondering if your kids liked it?http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7732466

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't have it but I don't buy lots of toys for the littlest ones. They seem to prefer playng with the boxes they come in compared to the actual toy. They also outgrow their toys so quickly that I hate to pay that kind of money for a toy for them.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 12:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• No but it looks like great toy. I think they have one at my daughter's daycare. I would be wary of these ones that encourage them to stand, though. She is just now learning and will stand or pull up on anything her height and is ALWAYS falling.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 12:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• No we dont. It does look fun tho. We just got a pink exersaucer for our daughter. She is living it up with that right now LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• i dont but it looks cute
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• No, but I've had some other toys by VTech and they've always been great!

Answer by missanc at 2:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2009