Anyone with similiar symptoms PLEASE HELP! Scared it might be a cyst

Ok this may sound weird but I have been having a pain off and on for the past 4 months in my left side of my ovarie area it may or maybe my ovaries. But I had also been having constant headaches and nausea after I eat along with getting dizzy if I get up too fast and really tired. I have always been having bleeding in between periods. I know this sounds like I am pregnant but I took 2 pregancy test 2 weeks apart and they both came out negative. I'm going to make an appt FINALLY I know with my Gyno, but just wondering if this has happened to anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There are so many different things that could be going on. You're just going to have to go see your OB/Gyn. I had similar issues with the pain and bleeding and I had polyps in my uterus that had to be removed. I also had abnormally high prolactin levels. The dizziness sounds like low blood pressure or low blood sugar. You should get a physical done and have your iron and blood sugar checked.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2009